Thursday 3 March 2016

Result day

So after studying for the past 17 years of primary school till secondary school. It is fully a stop until the day where we get the SPM result. SPM result is actually a piece of paper where we need to decide which path in the future suits us the most. SO i wanted to go for optometry but when i get the result owkay just forget about it. I have two choice in common first is optometry and second is business. So i will be just going back to business. Owkay i was nervous cause i thought i will Fail in some subjects like add maths and chemistry (cause i have no idea what this two subjects are really about) But apparently i passed all my subjects. The only one subject i get disappointed the most is English. Because every time i will get A's in school exam and i even get a A in my SPM Trial. Unfortunately i did't get A in English. GOD DAMN i was so mood out when i now that. At first my friend get her result first and she told me she got a C in English her english was way better than me and if she get a C then maybe i'll get something worst than her then. But i was a bit higher than her Thus NOT SATISFIED. Because the only subject i hope the most to do well is English as for i like english more than any other subject ( and i like bio too ) But everytime no matters how i do well in normal exam, my result come out from the most important's exam will be like SHIT. So after taking the result as me and pang pang planned earlier, we are going Mid Valley for lunch etc. Pang Pang told me 2 days before taking the exam, she say she will treat me Starbucks as a gift if i passed all my subject . So is a YAY for me But a Nay for those result. For the first sight is a very satisfied for me but when you get to know your other friends are getting straight A's, more and more appears.. You know how it feels.
So that afternoon i was quite okay , laughing blablabla We watched <London has Fallen > That time i don't have feelings yet.



 Thanks Pang Pang~

 Say hi to the CANDID queen

And i always get pissed off of those who get good results and say "what to do blablabla" nonsense thing. i always thought "if i were you i will just shut my mouth and pretended nothing happen" THUS those assholes's just wont stop the topic. GOD DAMN if you say your results are bad then what about the others. Please Do Shut Your mouth and let the world be PEACE. AND! they even cry because they say their result was bad. DAFUQ then should i cry more cause my results are like SHIT? LOL

So after that we just held home and at the night, EMOTIONAL.
i barely cried because i heard my mom says " Just go for what you wanted. blablabla" Before that, she always says not to choose some courses that are expensive. then she knows i wanted to go for optometry so badly, at the end she just say "Go for it" OKAY at that moment my tears are like splashing out NON STOP. SO, I tried to ask some of my friends that are basically not asleep at 12 midnight but guess what, just one of them reply. and its my BRO. So i heard his voice and barely cried for 25 minute. I was regret for not doing well in my BIO and so on. And he was like just listening and gave some advise. I literary can't really remember what he told me but i heard he told something about " Just go for what you want, dont regret" anything like this . So yah... im officially a graduated from secondary and now my path is to go for college or universities. And i hope that i can be in UCSI because my friends in common are like........ because my school area is kinda small, so they always says your life in university, you will get to know alot more of people. So i went to segi, mostly are indian and some of my friends are in Segi. But for me i will choose UCSI more. The detail reason cant said it out but i hope that i can really go in to what i chosen :(

-The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment