Thursday 24 March 2016

A new haircut maybe?

Hey so i'm currently just sleep through the days,LOL
but still going out sometimes LAH. hahaha

I like this length and the tiny curl but my mom always says" can you just go and have a haircut look like grass.." And i will always just ignoring her. I did't plan to have a haircut earlier this year because i wanted to dye my hair.

I always wanted an ombre hair.....BUT.......my hair is not really suitable for any PATTERNS.. But i wanted to follow the trend......... OH GOD.

Today as usual i follow my mum to Bukit Bintang because she have an appointment every month. So every time i go i will ask the Purple Monster to accompany me .So this time the Purple Monster wanna eat MADABOUTCOCO.


and i am not a Chocolate Lover but the last time i go for this is like 2 years ago hahaha.
So why don't give it a try again .
So i went through the menu a day before and i wanted to eat the crunchy chocolate pizza at first,but when we reach there the i was attracted by the Chocolate Banana Crepe . For me Chocolate and Banana is the best COMBINATION. But alot of people disagree with me because they taste it weird (for them ).

So what asian will do while waiting for their food to arrive?
you guys will know it

I find it very pissed because before i went out,my hair is like this

but it will just turn back to as normal DAMN.....

And here comes our meal!

It's a tiramisu cake inside (it's purple monster's)
RM18.90


This is true , the CREPE is huge. And for my opinion this is better than DipNDiP.
1st, the price for this is more cheaper and has walnuts and banana inside
2nd, SERIOUSLY it's cheaper!
RM16.90 Dip n Dip will be probably cause more.
And plus with all the taxes both of it cost RM41.75

ANDDDDDDDD
Thursday 24/3/2016.
It's my big day! It's finally my turn for car's Undang Test.
i retake (such a shame) :(
the first time my result was 38/50 the passing mark was 42. I missed 3 marks to pass.
But for the second time , i get 47/50 and it means i pass and i also missed 3 marks to have full. The satisfied of paying so much effort on phone LOL haha . Meanwhile when i am waiting for my turn for the test, i met a new friend haha . He is 20 years old and working at Singapore. And yah quite friendly but because of my nervous i apparently did't heard what he said .He told alot of stuff like introducing himself and so on. Sorry haha I think he passed and did't retake LOL . And now i'm just waiting for my L licence to be done and i can start off driving YAY hahaha


Deng Deng Deng Deng

Current length

-The End- :)


No comments:

Post a Comment