Tuesday 15 March 2016

HONESTLY AS A KINDERGARTEN TEACHER

So i stop my work as a kindergarten teacher lately. And i finally get my salary YAY. But unfortunately i was been tricked. Apparently my salary in January is 1100++ and i take 5 days off because im going to Langkawi blablabla. And yah it was my first time taking so large amount of cash. And guess what, i just used it 90% GOD....
 January's salary

 February's salary...........
then the last day of February i stop my work . And there are alot of holiday in February. In Chinese New Year the kindergarten had 10 days off. And February has only 29 days.I taken 2 day off because i just get food poisoning. I planned when i get my salary i wanna take those money for driving lesson. UNFORTUNATELY , the chairman said they count our salary by DAYS. AND! because of those holidays blablabla they just count me working for 15 days. But they never even said that NEW YEAR HOLIDAY doesn't count . Is their problem for not opening for 10 days during Chinese New Year right. I just get RM800+ . When i got home i felt like very weird. So i asked Angel what amount she got. She said she not yet go and take hers. So after few days, Angel got her salary and told me she get paid for CHINESE NEW YEAR. It doesn't make sense dude. i work from 8 morning till 6.30 evening and i get only 800 + and Angel work from 7:30 morning till 1 something then she get fully paid? It's just ridiculous man. The first month they praised me, IT F*CKING UNFAIR DUDE. Thus it doesn't even enough for me to go for driving lesson. Lesson learned, must ask clearly and do f*cking record down what they said. They told me when i go interview and said they will give me RM1200 every month and now they just count on how many working days. It's their problem for not opening tak akan we need to go back to that kindergarten when they are not opening right. 
Honestly they gave us very stress. I still remember the first week i started working at RED APPLE KINDERGARTEN , the chairman said that my working time is 8 am till 6pm. So for the first week i ask my parents to fetch me at 6 pm and they will come like 6.15pm. And a person in charge (beside the chairman) as we call her Teacher Grace. She is quite nice and she told me NICELY that i actually finish work at 6.30 not 6pm. So the next day i go back at 6.30. AND! there is a teacher i get very pissed off. her name is Teacher Choong. She is quite good SOMETIMES but apparently mean all the time. She is 5A's class teacher and I am 5B's class teacher. So my turn of teaching 5B is on the second and last period. So every month they will have Monthly Test. And she is just bothering me to test her class's student. She was just sitting there and i asked her to help me test instead if she don't wanna move from that class. AND what she done is wrote " They don't know" at every paper. And i felt weird and i try to ask them, they know they really know. She doesn't even give any tips or mouth language to them HELLO they are just 5 years old and they have to memorize at least 15 words. They are not genius. Don't you sympathize them? I remember the last day i am working there, i did;t get to finish my Test at 5A, so when it is time for me to got in that class, she was just buzy doing nonsense like just flipping those books. Then i told her i wanna test 5A, and she told me "no you can't test now because today is drawing day." I was like WTF? you are just causing problem for me dude.I told her everyone is rushing to finish up the test and she was just sitting there WATCHING those students. God Damn.  And thanks to her, i need to go back even i stopped my work to teach those students FROM HER CLASS to finish up their test. THANKS ALOT!. Others are just awesome . Working with those good colleague are very fun. They often gave me junk food and very helpful. And there are sure something that colleague will discuss about those dissatisfied because they are adults but their action when they get pissed off and it was very funny. Honestly as a kindergarten teacher........ You must be as patience as me because i can endure there and just keep calm but after i quit the job. OKAY my anger is back on. !
-The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment