Tuesday 1 March 2016

Bye Children :)

So lately I've been working as a kindergarten teacher for almost 2 months more and it's time to say goodbye to those innocent ,vivacious and SOME naughty kids. It's quite happy at there. And the good thing of being a teacher is there is a lot of holiday. (YAY) for example, on February there is Chinese New Year and i barely have 10 day off (woots). Then because i need to go for driving lessons so i'll be stopping my work on the end of February. So, in the past two and a half months, we teacher have some advantages such as the kindergarten will provide us lunch. I worked whole day so i spend mostly of my time there watching them.
every morning at 9, they will start their class, I'm teaching them English and Chinese. And i realize what they are learning is quite hard. They are just 5 years old and needed to learn very hard words. Now days's children are very smart . Sometime they are clever in trivial matters. There is a kid i like the most. He is Benzen and he is 6 years old this year. He is like a reflex of me. He has a younger brother who name Keith. Keith loves and care his big brother Benzen alot but Benzen dislike his brother. Benzen is among the naughtiest group but sometimes when he get scold and you can feel his innocent eye OMG just can't stand of it.
 
The orange shirt is BENZEN while the small boy looking at him is his brother Keith.

 There's always joy and sadness if you are at work. Basically this is my second job in my life. The first job is as a sales girl which apparently a nightmare job. As a sales girl, the shift is not fix. and i've just get 4 ringgit per hour. Okay so that my first job in my life . Then because everyone is finding work after SPM , i've tried alot of shop and they don't hire me because im underage. I've tried cotton on. They interview me blablabla and i remember i should get on working on December 6. And guess what, i did;t get any calls and all. Then i felt very weird so i go cotton on and ask. And they like just elaborate me. And yah that's the manager there done to me. So i get pissed of and find another job. Then my mother asked me to look for a job on the newspaper and i found some office job but mostly did't answer the phone. Until then i called the kindergarten,the chairman is quite a good person. And that is why i like there and started work directly the another day. I worked monday till saturday and my salary is RM1200  but for January they gave me RM1400, 200 as a bonus. So here are the children who apparently made me hate them but misses them more.
 This is the chairman's niece. She is younger than me thus TALLER than me. okay FML....

  
Here you have TOU TOU~ He is seriously adorable OMG miss him so much.

 
  This little fella is JONAS. He is apparently......CHUBBY and he likes to sit on my lap.

 
 
This is MOSSES which i regret the most for not taking picture with him because the last day of work is kinda rush. Most of the time he get jealous when i was close to the others student and his temper was like KABOOM. He is a very smart and clever boy. Girls in the future who get to know him do help me to treat him well. Cause he is just meant to be treated well although his naughtiness was like OMG..... And there is a part where i can't forget. I remember the last day of work, i wanted to take picture with him, but he says he will take picture with me but after he done his homework. So, i went to take picture with those 6 years old children. But because i was in a rush, i did't get to take photo with him. He stands at the gate and look at me and he said " you said you wanna take picture with me" Omg felt LIKE wanna cry .... But im in a rush so.... SO DAMN REGRET :( Do we meet again in the future kid ;)

 He is a half Japanese and half Chinese. He doesn't like people talks Japanese to him. I told "ohaiyo (good morning )" to him and he just ignore me. At first he doesn't like to have eye contact with others, he is very naughty actually.Because i am the one who need to fetch those children when they arrive and at my first day of duty, i heard his mother is talking in Japanese very fluently. THUS this children look like Japanese. He is so fair but too skinny..

  This is lil small kid JASON. Who has a very cute but high note's sound which barely if he scream our eardrum will be very painful. He doesn't speak much. He is really picky. He doesn't like vegetables. One day, He ate very slow. It is a bowl of rice with soup and some minced meat. He eat just rice then, a teacher ask him why he ate so slow. He says " I don't want this(pointing at the meat)" Then the teacher told "It's sausage" he says" i don't want sausage". Then the teacher say "it's egg" he says "I don't want egg" Then the teacher say for the last time " Then what you want" he says " I just don' t want to eat this" Okay he is smart.....And because i like to prank him so he always says "I don't wanna be friends with you" But when he need help...... " Jie Jie can you please help me (giving me his innocent big eyes)"

 She... is a very good helper indeed. When you need some help for like taking something, she will be here for sure.

 This is Ashley, her father is from England and her mother is Chinese. She is very talkative ,very naughty BUT very clever. She can memorize like 15 words a day.

 This is Austin which is Ashley's BFF . They both usually plays Husband and wife. And they always fight.

 And this is a picture where they both fight like WWE and guess who wins hahahaha

  This is JIA YEE , sound like a girls name but He is a boy. He doesn't like me much cause i don't communicate with him much. He is quite good before Chinese New Year but he gets very cranky after chinese new year. He is just 2 years old and he knows alot of thing such as eyes nose blablabla and his sound is very cute we loved to hear him call us Jie Jie~

So mostly i got interaction with these kids.There are more but not too close.So i just get my salary and is a full stop in my "kindergarten teacher's " life then. Do we meet again kiddos ;)

-The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment