Monday 15 February 2016

New Year Week.

Its 2016 and its Chinese New Year, That's mean "angpow", Nice food , Nice clothes Yay.

NEW YEAR EVE
so this year, my cousin and aunty uncle planned to eat reunion dinner at my house. Its my first time ever since 5 years ago. ( Because my father doesn't like our house crowded with people. I remember the last time my friends all come over and its my birthday celebration. And what he done is he goes upstairs bringing his laptop and close the door with a 'can't you guys go home earlier?' so after that time, we are worried to call our friends or even family to come over ) So when i notice they are coming for reunion dinner i was so excited and like finally i can decorate my house blablabla. Then my grandma cooked a table full with nice food. And off course... taking picture off course hahaha.
 Its actually a simple dinner but full of joy.
After dinner we TEENAGERS are gambling like always haha . Victory or defeat.... i just can say that its not my year ..

So we played until 3 something a.m. and yah all tired .
I love it when having reunion dinner at somebodies house cause if we are having reunion dinner at some fancy restaurants , after we ate we need to go and there is no time to gather together. So do please go to relatives house to have more fun.
new year eve DONE.

CHOR 1 ( First day of chinese new year )
So at this day we all are exhausted. There's a rule says that can't disturb people who are sleeping. So that day i have the most slept with no distrubances (actually is everyone are just too tired to wake up ).  So after having a nice sleep, we are off to Subang to visit my Aunt.


 Credits to sister

so at night it was just a simple dinner made by my father.
and we planned to watch movie just the three of us ( me , sister, father)
but then my another aunt comes over cause she left something at our house yesterday ( reunion dinner ) Then when they come over my cousin are coming along too. And it makes me felt so old LOL.
Then we went for < From Vegas to Macau > I was disappointed. The movie line was....... Thus it just left the nearest sit . Some parts are funny but mostly alot of part is just full of disappointment.

Chor Yat DONE.

CHOR 2
A day where we are going back to Mummy's hometown. ( But mummy is not here...)
Then i was excited cause im close with my cousin there but..... They are just all resting and its my first time filling so bored there...... Cause mostly are sick and what i done the whole day? I made those crispy "Nian Gao" and yah walking up and down sitting infront of the tv.... Thats how i spend bu CHOR YE.
 my outfit is basically like this...
So Chor Ye DONE

Chor 3
Yay Mummy is finally back from her trip and it means there's something to do in the midnight ( cause me and my mom won't sleep early) Then we went for midnight movie and ate supper ( finally i can feel the nights) hahaha
We went for < The Mermaid> i was so satisfied cause i can't stop laughing from the beginning till the end . And most of the actors are from China and Taiwan.




Before the movie, we went to have dinner with my mom's side family. and every restaurants are crowded with tons of people.....

Chor Sam End.

The coming days are just going out~

Went to watch deadpool while my mum is having her facial.

THE LAST DAY OF NEW YEAR HOLIDAY
So basically every year in this time my Subang Aunt will treat all of us for dinner (Cause they are rich )


  
 

THE LAST DAY OF CHINESE NEW YEAR
Angel is having an open house so im invited and yah we have some drink. Its was fun to walk the whole garden while looking and knowing some rich people who live there.

 So Its a end to 2016's Chinese New Year.

-The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment