Tuesday 23 February 2016

Farewell Dinner

SO... our group have 7 people in common which mostly all can't cooperate.. so until two days before the DIMWITTED is going Taiwan for 2 years.( A farewell dinner) AND finally 7 of us came.
On that day,So it was quite rush for me cause i finish my work at kindergarten 6.30 pm but those guys say wanna go at 7. My house may be quite near the kindergarten but i still need to bath and the road to the restaurant may need some time. SO... i rush in my house for shower blablabla. We plan to go at about 8 pm but those asshole says they will go earlier cause they have nothing to do. (Its like you guys are free is you guy's business. Don't you guys think about others who need to work) Okay so I'm not taking this seriously cause its just a small question, my job is just to cooperate with them to avoid argument to happen. So i need to fetch YY  . And as what i thought earlier, its TRAFFIC JAM like h*ll but at least we can reached like 7:30. When we reached there, owkay they sat left are all at the right and boys are at the left. Its quite...... (speechless) Because we every time is just freely. And blablabla we ordered food and a giant watermelon juice.
 My choice is Rib eye.
Buddhist can't eat beef (it's quite a waste actually cause beef is seriously delicious. But they need to follow the rules so no choice ). So i was sitting in the corner (near the wall) and a spot light is above my head. My first thought is "OMG is my forehead okay that day or worst that day."(pimples...)  So when we waited for our meal, now day's generation sure can't live without their phone. Some are busy texting some are just swiping their phone up and down to cover themselves from loneliness .( Its me actually ) and they just started to take selfies blablabla,.


















and if there are people taking selfies, there are sure people distracting ...

Hi Mr Big Nose....

SO at the end of the Farewell dinner, YY cried ( and it's like our mission is a success Yay)



Have a nice day who are reading this :)

-The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment