Sunday 1 May 2016

18th Birthday !!

23rd April is my Birth Date. 2016, I'm officially 18 years old (cheers!)
So, it means a lot of thing is legal for me and I'm a half adult .
So the first celebration is from Wakita Ojisan (our family half savior )
We went to Ciao an Italian Cuisine 
The environment there is Damn Nice!(applause !)
The food there is also not bad . 


This Salad is very nice. Its a combination of Romaine lettuce, croutons, balsamic-parmesan dressing, anchovies.

This is called Ravioli di pesce con crema e gamberi.  It was just too perfect. Although it is in a small amount but I'm already Satisfied! 

Spaghetti alle vongole 

Fettuccine nere con capesante
Squid-ink dough noodles with scallops, French beans, cherry tomatoes, saffron

And last but not least, Pizza <3
The Signature Pizza, CIAO
Tomato, mozzarella, bresaola, mushrooms, rocket salad, scamorza cheese, truffle oil
>>>>>>>>>>>

Another Sunday before my actual birthday,  I have another Ojisan to celebrate with me. This time is Japan Cuisine. 






 

Last but not least, The PEACH CAKE !
 

>>>>>>>>>>>
22 April 12am =23 April.
Went for midnight movie with Carmen Pang. And i was super duper surprise ! OMG
12 am strike , she take out a cake and sang Birthday Song to me. OMG it was like the most unforgettable moment in my life.So Thankful. Watched <Huntsman : The winter war> The cast are so beutiful OMG! 

 


>>>>>>>>
23 April 
Today i get to celebrate with le Frog! hahaha

Thanks frog for the birthday meal , on your day i will treat you back something even better !
had TONKATSU for lunchie.
And off course Great Day







 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

And last but not least, Thanks you for all the wishes. It is a great 18th years old birthday indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment